What You Can Expect from Us
- How to get ahold of us: Email is the best way to reach your DJ to make changes or communicate. If you misplace your DJ’s email, please reach out to our main email at [email protected]
- Availability: Everything with our team can be done via video chat or over the phone but if you want to meet in person, just let your DJ know. Most of our meetings are weekday evenings, as weekend meetings are typically not available due to our event schedule.
- Emails from us: You will get various emails along the way. Some are reminders to do things like fill out your planners, others are offering an amazing service you may not know you needed, and others are tips/helpful info. We like to stay in touch! One last thing, you will get an email from us AFTER the wedding as well, and we love reviews if you’d like to give us one!
- Sample timeline: Below you’ll find a link for a sample timeline. Every wedding is different, and we will do whatever you’d like; this is simply what we have found works best.
- Tips: After looking at the sample timeline, read these 12 helpful tips for planning the perfect party.
- Meals: You are not required to feed the DJ. We won’t starve. If you do want us to eat, we will do it quickly with the other vendors and out of sight of guests.
- Arrival/set-up: On your wedding day, we typically arrive about 1.5 to 2 hours before the event.
- Requirements: As per the contract, we don’t need much — a six foot table with a linen and power. We are easy.
- Gratuities: Tipping is totally up to you! We typically see 10-20% tips if the DJ was amazing.
- The Music: Of course, this is the most important thing to us, as DJs — If it’s important to you, too, please take some time to work on your online planners, or send us the link to your favorite Spotify playlist. Check out some of our go-to Spotify playlists below.
Click. on the text below to expand each option (Sample Timeline, Tips for Planning the Perfect Party and Spotify Playlists)