DJ Karl here with an entry from our most recent Outer Banks wedding. Kimberly and Moe Cueva are the most recent newlyweds to have chosen Coastal DJ and Video to rock their wedding reception. They were married on the beach at The Kitty Hawk Hilton Pierhouse on Tuesday, July 22nd. The party that followed was fun and festive, as friends and family joined the newlyweds in celebrating their nuptials. After the grand introduction of Mr. and Mrs. Cueva, they took to the dance floor for the first dance to the tune of “I’ll Be,” by Edwin McCain, a special acoustic version that was very sweet. Then the Best Man spoke a few kind words as did Mr. Sumner, Kimberly’s father.
Dinner was delightful as usual; the staff at the Hilton Pierhouse always provide fantastic service. After dinner Kim and Moe efficiently cut into the cake and shared it sweetly. Kim shared a dance with her father, the traditional father and daughter dance, which was a mix that they created themselves and provided for me to play for them. Then the dance party was underway! It wasn’t long until the pier was swaying back and forth under the feet of the enthusiastic guests. I’m glad everyone wore their boogie shoes! This was one dance party that just did not last long enough! Congratulations and thank you for choosing us, Mr. and Mrs. Cueva. It was a pleasure to be a part of your very special day.
The Coastal Team as Hilton Garden Inn Wedding DJs
- How Our DJs Rocked Jenny & Chris’ Kitty Hawk Wedding at the Hilton Garden Inn
- Ware/Hopkins Wedding at the Kitty Hawk Pier – 6/6/2015
- Trapani-Smutek Wedding at the Hilton Garden Inn – 6/14/2014
- Robertson/Prucnal Wedding at the Hilton Garden Inn – 4/12/2014
- Layman – Durand Wedding at Hilton Garden Inn – 6/23/2013
- Lanier/Kalkowsky Reception At The Hilton Garden Inn – 4/14/12