Planning your wedding and reception can be a stressful event, but there are also plenty of fun things to plan for too. Your Outer Banks wedding DJ and Videographer will help you make your party memorable, offering all of the best in music and entertainment, Uplighting, Outer Banks wedding videography, and even a video and photo booth for your Outer Banks wedding reception.
If you have not attended a wedding with this type of booth, you are missing out on all of the fun it can create for you and your guests. Give your guests a chance to relax, have fun, and create the greatest memories of all time.
Here’s How The Video & Photo Booth Works:
- The photo booth is video or photo optional, so guests can walk away with some great photos on the spot, or leave a special message for the bride and groom.
- You and your guests can step into the video and photo booth whenever you choose and as many times as you want.
- Photographs are printed in either color or black and white.
- Our Outer Banks wedding DJ’s have seen as many as 8 people fit inside of the booth, and there is even a privacy curtain for those who don’t want everyone to see them acting silly.
- Guests will get 4 different poses in as little as 30 seconds!!
- There will even be a trained photo booth operator standing by to assist for up to 6 hours.
Why You Need To Have A Photo Booth:
Remember how fun it was as a child when you spotted that random photo booth in the middle of the mall? Well, it’s still just as fun to hop in as an adult. All of your guests will be dressed to impress, and they will love the chance to make memories in the photo booth with close friends and family. The best part is the fact that guests get to take away a cool and meaningful souvenir to remember your special day. Between dancing the night away to an awesome Outer Banks wedding DJ and the photo booth frenzy, your wedding reception will be a blast.
Contact Coastal DJ & Video Today:
113 East Sothel Street Unit #9
Kill Devil Hills, NC 27948