Choosing a videography package for your wedding is a big decision. Getting the right fit will require much planning and consideration. Talking to your videographer about the different options available will certainly guide your decision; however, only you can know what’s right.
When talking to your Outer Banks wedding videographer and DJ, get them to run through all their packages with you. It’s one thing to see them on paper or on their website; however, when talking to them, you’ll get a better idea of what’s truly involved.
Videography Packages: Features
Some types of features you’ll come across when choosing an Outer Banks wedding videography package include:
- Duration. Different packages cover your wedding for a various number of hours, such as four to six hours.
- Wedding Stages. Your videographer can cover different stages of the wedding; according to what it is you want (e.g. pre-ceremony and reception).
- Editing. A professional videographer will perform advanced editing – both video and audio. This can include a dance edit of the best dance moves during the wedding. It could also involve using slow motion to add mood to those special moments, such as the first dance.
- Music. Appropriate music is inserted at stages throughout the video to create ambience.
- Photo Session. Some packages will include the photo session, others won’t.
- DVDs and Blu-Ray. Depending upon the package, you could be provided with a number of DVDs and Blu-Ray.
Pick the Perfect One
Choosing the right videography package is one of the most important aspects of any wedding. You need those special moments captured and the memories need to last a life time. At Coastal DJ & Video, there a number of videography packages to suit your special requirements. We have three different high definition options and also provide our signature series of wedding movies. For the best Outer Banks wedding videographer, Coastal DJ & Video is undoubtedly your number one choice.