Coastal DJ & Video will be making their presence felt this month at the 13th Annual Eastern Carolina Bridal Expo. Being held on the 20th of February, 2011, at The Greenville Convention Center in Greenville, N.C., the bridal show is certainly going to provide an invaluable service for the folks of Greenville and beyond.Taking place between 1 and 5 p.m., it’s surely an event not to be missed.
With over 100 vendors set to be present, you’ll also be able to see other services to complement Coastal DJ & Video, ensuring your wedding is perfect and you’ll have memories to last a lifetime.
Admission is only $5 and there’ll be ambassadors from all service areas of your wedding, such as catering to videography to music and DJ services.
The Benefits of Attending Greenville’s Bridal Expo.
- A Time Saver. Instead of meeting with vendors individually, you can meet and view their products in one gathering. No more having to run around to each specific service provider after work or over the weekend.
- Streamlining the Decision-Making Process. There are so many decisions to be made for that big day. However, with everything in one neat area, brides can narrow down their choice of services in one afternoon.
- Displays and Samples. One of the best aspects of any bridal show is you’ll find, amongst others, flower displays, video samples, catering and cake samples.
- Gain Additional Ideas. Even if you’ve started planning and have already made decisions, you’ll surely get some more ideas.
- Free Consultation. The bridal show is set up to provide free discussions and consultation with future brides. You also get to meet your service providers to see if they’re a good fit for you.